• ISFA 1 •
About “ISFA 1” Promotional Vehicle
The award-winning “ISFA 1” is a 26 ½ foot step van with a custom designed and colorful ISFA promotion wrap that features the 2023 Indiana Festival Guide Cover and highlights 41 of Indiana’s Festivals, Fairs & Events. In addition, patriotic or colorful mylar fringe is added to the bottom during appearances.
A 42 minute custom sound track that features fanfares, patriotic and Hoosier musical selections and announcements, a custom light package and two bubble machines that produce over 6,000 bubbles per minute make for a real festive touch to any ISFA member festival parade or event. The 3 speakers produce sound heard a block away (don’t place near bands in line-up).
Need a unique addition to your Festival Parade or Event?
Fill out the form below to request an appearance at your parade, festival, fair, or event at NO COST (Note: Appearance subject to availability on first come / first serve basis and not guaranteed.)
For Questions, call Doug Weisheit at
765-592-1662 or email email@example.com.
2023 List of Appearances January thru July
- Indiana Fairs & Festivals Convention, Indianapolis
- Parke County Maple Fair
- St. Patrick’s Celebration Parade – Ireland
- LaGrange County – Shipshewana Festivals Meeting
- Indiana Tourism Association Convention – Elkhart
- Parke County CVC Annual Meeting
- ISFA Spring Workshop – Festival Country
- Owen County Visitor’s Center
- Columbus Visitor’s Center
- Festival Country Visitor’s Center
- Mayor of Franklin’s Office
- Rock the Block Run
- Perry County Visitor’s Center
- Perry County Dogwood Festival – Cannelton
- Perry County Dogwood Festival – Rome
- Orleans Dogwood Festival Parade
- Bridgeton Rendezvous
- Zoom Town Covered Bridge 5K
- Putnam County CVB
- AES 500 Festival Parade
- Memorial Day Parade – New Castle
- Henry County Visitor’s Center
- Rosedale Strawberry Parade
- Main Street Rockville Cruise-In
- BBQ Bash at the Fountain Trust Co
- Taste of Shelby County
- ISFA Board Meeting – Hendricks Co
- CEO Summit – Connor Prairie
- Johnson Co Machinery Show
- Spark Fishers
- Morgan Co Antique Machinery Show
- Freedom Festival Parade
- ITA Social Day – Holiday World
- Madison Regatta Parade
- Wolcottville Festival
- City of Knox – Family Fun Day Parade
- Firecracker Festival
- Linton Freedom Festival Parade
- Three Rivers Festival Parade
- Parke Co Fair Parade
- Johnson Co Fair Parde
- Putnam Co Fair Parade
- Hendricks Co Fair
- Circus City Festival Parade
- Elkhart Co Fair Parade
- Pierogi Fest Parade
- Indiana Black Expo – Anderson
- Frankfort Hot Dog Festival
How does my festival / event get featured on the side(s) of the “ISFA 1” vehicle in 2024?
Listing on “ISFA 1” is FREE for ISFA festival, fair, or event memberships at $825 or $925 Membership levels (Select Options “S”, “U”, “V” or purchase ads with the membership that equals $825 or $925) to be on one side of ISFA 1.
The 1/4 page, 1/2 page, and full page membership ad packages will be featured on both sides of ISFA 1.
How does my DMO / organization get featured on the back of the “ISFA 1” vehicle in 2024?
Partnerships that have at least a $3900 buy-in for the 2024 Indiana Festival Guide (this includes memberships and ads combined) will have their logo placed on the back of ISFA 1.
The Top 9 organizations of ad and membership purchases will be featured on the center doors with all others on the outer sections of the back of ISFA 1.
In 2023, 32 organizations & DMO’s at the $3900 or higher were featured. In 2022, the top 22 organizations and DMO buy-ins were featured.
Additional FRONT COVER Perk!
The current Indiana Festival Guide Cover will be featured largely on each side of “ISFA 1.” Thus, if you purchase the cover position on a future guide, you will receive this extra bonus at NO ADDITIONAL COST and have your very own traveling advertisement.
Have you seen us? Gallery of Appearances
Above Picture Location: Columbus, Indiana